Although I hate that I missed the actual day, I still think it's worth celebrating. And you all know how we celebrate things here in blogland, don't you?
Yep, with a giveaway!! And I've been thinking it's high time for a giveaway around these parts anyway. It's been a while.
But NOT YET.
First, quite frankly, because I haven't even thought about what I could give away. But also because there are a TON of great giveaways going on right now. Julie, Ryan, Emily, Vanessa, Jackie, and Kelly are just a few bloggers that are currently running some awesome giveways. Julie even rounded up some others and you can see the full list here. Check them out!
So I can afford to wait a bit. I know for sure that I'll make something original and homemade as my giveaway prize. Knowing me, I'll probably throw in some fabrics. And some other goodies, too.
(Warning -- shameless solicitation ahead.)
Want to help me celebrate? I'm happily accepting birthday gifts -- not to keep, but to give away to my readers! I'd love it if you'd let me give away something of yours, too.
- Crafters -- want to offer something homemade, or a fabric bundle from your stash?
- Etsy shop owners -- care to donate something from your shop, or a gift certificate?
- Longarm quilters -- I'd love to offer your services as a giveaway prize.
- Blog designers & service providers -- bloggers LOVE a makeover!
- Designers -- have a new or upcoming line that you'd like to share with a lucky winner?
- Fabric shops -- you KNOW that items from your stores and/or gift certificates are wildly popular items!
- Fabric manufacturers -- ditto to the above.
So if you're interested in bringing something to the party, please let me know. I can be reached at email@example.com.
Have a great day!