My Google Reader had gotten out of control lately -- not only have I had little time to write blog posts, but I've been limited in my ability to keep up with reading them, too -- and I had over 500 unread posts at some point last week. Finally, over the past few days and this morning, I got it down to zero. And I came across some awesome things that I felt compelled to share:
- Lizzy House revealed the prints from her latest line, Castle Peeps, which is sure to become a quick favorite of mine.
image courtesy of Lizzy House
- I came across a great little tutorial for making an adorable ruffly hedgehog -- my mind is racing with all of the holiday gift possibilities, but the hand sewing is a bit outside of my comfort zone. A problem, or a new challenge? Hmmm ...
image courtesy of Matsutake blog
- Saw this awesome Craftzine tutorial for a twist on the old t-shirt quilt: the T-Shirt Memory Scarf. Seems like a more manageable project than a whole quilt, while achieving the same effect. I'm already envisioning a version with some of my favorite quilting fabrics in the mix.
image courtesy of Craftzine blog
- Found a new favorite Etsy shop: Orange Studio by Helen Dardik (via Jenny @ Blempgorf). Again, I can't help but have Christmas gifts on the brain ...
image courtesy of Orange Studio by Helen Dardik
- Jessica Jones over at How About Orange always posts the coolest things. A recent find: the NaniBird. I'd love to have some of these guys both in my cubicle and in my sewing space.
image courtesy of NaniBirdPretty neat, no? I feel it's important to take a step back and say a big THANK YOU to all of the bloggers out there for continuing to share your crafts, your inspiration, and your encouragement for creative souls like me.
Have you found anything cool or inspirational lately? Please share!