- No progress on AmandaJean's quilt-a-long, unfortunately. After several weeks of making several blocks per week, I've fallen behind. Need to work on weeks 5 and 6 -- hope to get to them before the end of the weekend.
- Top, batting and backing are all ready for my ALQS quilt. Just need to take an evening to baste and quilt it. Hope to have that done by the weekend, too.
- I made a little quilt for the 6"-12" Mini Quilt Swap over on Flickr. This was my first time making something so small. I think it looks good, but the other ones on the site are so amazing ... so I'm just wondering now if mine is up to par. Batting and backing are all ready for this one, too. I hope to have a picture soon.
- I actually picked back up on the solid color quilt I blogged about a while back. I had put it away for awhile, but wanted to make some progress on it ... especially because the birthday boy who it's intended for already celebrated his birthday. Unfortunately, it seems I made some major miscalculations when cutting this one (several months ago), because I'm short several pieces. Looks like this lap quilt might be downgraded to a baby quilt because I'm missing so many blocks. Frustrating. Oh, and I think it will be a while before I make another quilt from this pattern. It's pretty work intensive ... and tedious.
- Finally, I'm most excited about the progress I've made on one of the other birthday quilts I mentioned a few weeks back. Here are 4 pinwheels (my first stab at pinwheels) made from a Wee Play charm pack. I omitted anything floral because this is for a boy. The final quilt will be 4 across by 5 down, with 2 borders added. I love how this is coming out and I think I'm going to hate giving it away ... although I love the recipient to death and I am sure his mom will truly appreciate the gift, which makes it all worthwhile. I hope to wrap this one up after my two swap quilts are done.
Oh, and I just signed up for another swap. Somebody help me! This is the last one I'm going to sign up for for a while ... someone remind me of that down the road ...
P.S. Clancy's scheduled to arrive this Friday! We're getting reeeeealllly nervous.